Monday, August 11, 2008

Mama said there'd be days like this

Just hanging out at America's Best Value Inn wondering how to move a 35 foot Winnebago that doesn't wanna go. I wonder if it read my mind. I don't really wanna go either. Tomorrow I need to find a tow truck since the five wrecker services I called apparently can't pull something this big. Or find a mechanic that can get me back on the road. Either way I just want to head home. But here I am hanging out watching the Olympics.

So why DOES the men's gymnastics team have to wear itty bitty shorts, or stretchy, crushed velvet stirrup pants? Why can't they go shirtless and wear those tight little wet-suit things the swimmers wear. And please don't scratch what itches when you have chalk on your hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! I can always count on a laugh... keep it up! :) The best part about it all is that I can hear you saying the things you write, tone of voice and all. That makes it even better. You make me smile! :) Sure do love you and miss you tons (and your twin sister too)! :)