Tuesday, December 9, 2008

If you can't say something nice...

It hasn't been a good day. There's just no getting around it. It's good in the I'm warm, peaceful, well fed and sleepy sort of way. But not so good in the could one more thing go wrong sort of way. Ah well. Tomorrow is another day. Here's another attempt at random thoughts in the form of a Christmas Carol. Sing to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". All together now...


Oh! You better not belch, you better not fluff,
(keep it all in,) one piece was enough:
Wish I hadn't eaten that pie.
I'm making a list, too much to do,

Feel like I'm coming down with the flu
But, relatives are coming to town!

Decide where they'll be sleeping,
buy stuff to bake a cake
Clean up the mess in the living room
Need some help for goodness sake!

So...I'm making a list, too much to do
Feel like I'm coming down with the flu
Oh please can I just quit and go lie down!
Wanna try one? Writing a jingle that is. Comments are open! Oh, and this is really what I meant to say.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I'm having too much fun reading YOUR songs! Fun stuff!

Shari said...

Niecey is incapacitated by laughter. Lying on the floor, trying to talk to boyfriend, but laughing incoherently instead.

(I was singing your song for her...)