Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Linkage and stuff

I have to share this site. YouVersion is an online, interactive Bible. It is soooo easy to look up topics, mark text, keep track of what you've already read. You can even change languages. I know a little Bulgarian from living there for a couple of years in the 90's, and I was able to switch to Bulgarian on one side and English on the other. Cooler than cool. There's even an app for that for my iPhone.



Another site I've been checking out is Twitip. If you need help exploring the Twitterverse (Twitter Universe) or want to learn about Twittiquette (Twitter Etiquette), it's the place to go. If you're new to Twitter or are thinking about trying it out, click here for some great tips (Twips?)


I'm teaching a Technical Communications course at a local university for five Monday nights, so I'm missing the last episodes of Dancing With The Stars. Major problem. But wait! Not such a big deal because I can watch it today on Hulu. The only thing I can't find on Hulu is Big Love. I love that show (definitely not for kids). But I can find just about anything else and watch it on my time. Cheaper than TiVo, although I'm still holding out for TiVo someday.





Well, that's all the linkage I've got for you today. I'm headed to have lunch with Angela at her elementary school. I've been missing her sweet self.

No comments: