Friday, August 29, 2008

He picked who?

Wow! I just felt an electric shock go through my body after turning on the computer and read the headlines. The race for president is ON! Having voted Republican except for Jimmy Carter during his first presidential race (don't say it) I've been lethargic about this race. I just couldn't get excited about McCain, and I like a lot of what I read and hear about Obama. But my heart just wasn't in it. Especially after Obama chose Joe Biden as his running mate. Back to business as usual. Things are never going to change in Washington. But OH MY GOSH! That wrinkly, gray-haired guy (thanks Paris) just shocked the crap out of me by choosing Alaska Governor Sarah Palin for VP. We may actually have us a race! As Palin's father so eloquently put it when he heard the news - "Holy Cow!"

No comments: