Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My daughters are smarter than this

Ode To The Bachelor

Train wreck
Rubber neck
It's not me, it's you
Bad hair
Dirty underwear
What's a girl to do

Yes folks, it was a train wreck and we watched, just like those folks on the highway who can't help but slow down and rubber neck, hoping to see a dead body on the side of the road. And there were dead bodies. But it's not you, it's me, he says. Meaning, it's so you and I'm outa hear faster than you can say "Hi, my name is Jason, and I make stunningly bad choices".

Hi Jason.

Frankly, I was shocked he didn't change his mind again after seeing Molly's hair. Seriously, you're seeing the man you love and lost, and on national television, and that's what you chose to do with your hair? I read on Chris This-Is-The-Final-Rose-Harrison's blog that the women do their own hair and makeup. Um, yeah.

Airing your dirty laundry on national television makes for good ratings I suppose. Jerry Springer for Prime Time. But I can't say much. I watched. I couldn't help myself.

No comments: