Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freeing up my evenings

I'm so over TV right now.

I know, shocking! Maybe it's like eating too much chocolate. You finally get your fill, your appetite is satiated. I'll watch the various final episodes. I'd hate to walk out on Lost just as we're discovering more plot turns and twists to add to the already daunting maze of plot turns and twists. Have to keep the wall chart updated!You know, when I first started watching that show, I thought the title referred to the cast, not the viewers. And, of course I have to know who finally wins Dancing With The Stars. We got The Amazing Race out of the way last Sunday. Survivor is nearing the end. I gave up on Grey's Anatomy when Denny returned and the plot took a serious turn towards drama overload.

Just think of all the free time I'm going to have! If I can just succeed in not getting sucked into the new season of the Bachelorette.

3 comments:

Mark said...

But it's JILLIAN!!!

tessa said...

UGH I agree! TV is so lame right now! About time to get REAL cable and get sucked in for a few more years! Or maybe we should do something more worthwhile...

NAH!!!

Cori said...

You should watch Chuck. Its amazing.

So, I don't have my contacts in right now, so when I read the title I thought it said "Feeling up my evenings". I was very confused. Freeing makes so much more sense. Time to go find my glasses....