Friday, June 12, 2009

How hard is it to click the publish button?

I wrote this four days ago and just realized I forgot to hit "Publish Post". So I'm hitting it now and I'll be back to enlighten you with more fascinating and juicy details about my life. I know. You're on the edge of your seat. Were you getting up? Is that what you were doing on the edge of your seat? Well slide back and get comfy. While you read, I'm going back to bed. I have a screaming headache.

I wish I had...



I don't know what I wish I had. I do know that I'd like another week of vacation. Or a calorie-free cupcake. I'm really not that hard to please.



I also know that tomorrow we're getting up at a ridiculously early hour to sell stuff from the garage to the eager hordes who will be lined up to snatch up my in-laws' cast-off treasures. At least that's the plan. Then we'll load a truck, the first of two, and bring stuff back to Oklahoma, then head back here to Newton next weekend to do it all again. Not the garage sale part. Just the truck loading part. Then the precious in-laws will be moved. Yay. That's as excited as I'm gonna get at the moment. I'm too tired to shout. But I really will be thrilled when that much is done.



Did I mention we went to Portland and enjoyed an amazing 5 days of my brother and family's hospitality? It was freaking awesome. Maybe some day I won't be too tired to tell you all about it. Kind of like when someone forces you to watch their slides from their recent trip to Europe.



Oh wait, people don't do slides any more. Maybe it's like when someone wants you to sit with their laptop on your knees while all their 592 photos scroll by. I'm just wishing my family would get all their photos uploaded so I can bore you with the details. Of course, 90% of the folks who read this blog were with me.

No comments: