Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Insomnia

Can't sleep. Hate that. Won't be able to get up in the morning but can't sleep now. Nothing on TV. Already watched Dancing With the Stars. Seriously, how can Cloris Leachman and Susan Lucci still be holding on. Bill Clinton is on David Letterman talking about the economy. Why is it that at 3:00 in the afternoon all I want to do is curl up under my desk and happily sleep, but when it's time to go to bed I'm wide awake with mind racing. And I haven't had any caffeine!

But hey, the good news is I'm in full control of the remote since Mark is sleeping. Let's see what else is on. British humor - not really humorous; Ooh, a leather purse on HSN for only $99.90. What a deal; Reno911, what the heck is that? City of Bethany channel, good to know- the city council meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday; Oro Por dinero on the Spanish Channel. Gold for Cash??? Wait, here we go, C-Span. I'm starting to doze off already.

No comments: