Wednesday, January 28, 2009

attempt at art from boredom

Still in a hotel in Idabel. We worked Monday and Tuesday and now it's time to go home, but all paths home lead to very icy, hazardous conditions. Hopefully later today things will start melting before I start getting resentful. You know - feeling sorry for myself because all my coworkers back in "the city" as they say, are hanging out at home taking a couple of days off due to the nasty weather while I work in the only non-iced corner of Oklahoma. Anyway, got bored and thought I'd share a photo gallery. I present...Hotel Watercolors in Sepia ('cause that's the dominant color today). At least I entertained myself for awhile.








5 comments:

Shari said...

The pictures say it all! I enjoyed the perspective.

jennifer said...

I really enjoyed them too. Together they appear to tell a story of a very relaxing day.

Cori said...

Do they not have a bookstore there? Because... that would be a tragedy if I ever saw one.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of the side of the tea cup. I would like one in a 5x7 please... :)

Stephen said...

OK, I'm feeling a little better about our art projects run amuck when we were snowed in. Boredom does strange things, huh? The pictures do tell a good story. Well, they tell a sad story well.